St. Johns East Side Trail Renewal Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Natural Resources Agency, California (California Natural Resources Agency)
- Document Title
- St. Johns East Side Trail Renewal Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The St. Johns East Side Renewal project will create an approximately .75-mile along the St John's River. The project will reestablish the Valley Oak Riparian Forest along the river. In addition to planting native oaks and understory, mulch and an efficient irrigation system will be installed.
- Contact Information
California Natural Resources Agency
1416 9th Street, Suite 1310
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 651-7592
- Parcel #
- 079-080-045, -049, -052, -053, -055
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: St. Johns River from Hwy .63 to Riggin Ave.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is a minor alteration to land, characterized by adding native landscaping, irrigation, and mulch along the St. Johns River.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.