Crown Castle CC2018-259, Sprint Phase 2 Nodes Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Utilities Commission, California (California Public Utilities Commission)
- Document Title
- Crown Castle CC2018-259, Sprint Phase 2 Nodes Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of fiber optic cable support equipment in Orange County, California.
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-2124
- Garden Grove Santa Ana Seal Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061b3; 15301b; 15031c; 15032c;
- Reasons for Exemption
- 15304f; 15303d Under D. 07-04-045, the CPUC determined that the projects proposes by Crown Castle would qualify as exempt under one or more CEQA categorical exemptions.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019018496 PDF 51 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.