East Campus Drive Bike Path and Landscape Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State University, Long Beach
- Document Title
- East Campus Drive Bike Path and Landscape Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- As a result of a campus-wide infrastructure improvement project, this project restores landscaping and adds a paved area for pedestrian and cyclists. Campus users may use this off-street, paved path to safely traverse East Campus drive on foot or bicycle.
- Contact Information
California State University, Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Boulevard, MS-5701
Long Beach, CA 90840
Phone : (562) 985-5127
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Landscape buffer running north-south on the east side of East Campus Dr from 7th St to State University Dr
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (c) existing facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- Per exemption 15301(c), the project alters the landscape buffer for the addition of bicycle facilities, including bicycle lanes. The project restores existing landscape with landscaping and the addition of a paved path.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019018491 PDF 272 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.