Berry Stream Crossing Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0281-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Berry Stream Crossing Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0281-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0281-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Tim Berry. The project is limited to one (1) encroachment (table 1) for retroactively permitting an existing crossing on an intermittent stream. Work for this encroachment includes excavation, removal of the failing culverts, replacement with new properly sized culvert, backfilling and compaction of fill, and rock armoring as necessary to minimize erosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5827
- 39.4134°'"N 123.2360°'"W
- Parcel #
- Other Location Info
- Note: See NOE for full details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 33, sec 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project replaces a failing, undersized culvert with an appropriately sized culvert. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare, or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project would not constitute an expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.