Arboretum Waterways Improvement Project, Phase 2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Arboretum Waterways Improvement Project, Phase 2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of improvements to the basin and bank of the Arboretum Waterway. Due to inadequate water circulation, poor water quality conditions currently occur in this water feature. Note: See NOE for full details.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
- Solano Yolo
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: University of California, Davis Arboretum Waterway. The project site is within the southeastern portion of the UC Davis campus within Putah Creek along Arboretum Drive approximately 60 feet west of Mrak Hall drive and approximately 670 feet west of Old Davis road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15304. Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have only minor alteration to land and water and will not affect any listed species or their habitat or remove any healthy, mature trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.