Encroachment Permit 02-18-6-BB-0448
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Encroachment Permit 02-18-6-BB-0448
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Happy Valley Telephone Company proposes an aerial installation of 48 count fiber on existing aerial pole line. The existing pole line generally follows CA-3 and several logging roads between Covington Mill Trinity Center from post miles (PM) 53.81 to 57.91 No excavation wold be required.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Other Location Info
- City: Covington Mill Location Specific: The proposed project is located in Trinity County on State Route (SR) 3 between post miles (PM) 53.81 and 57.91. Near Covington Mill and cross street Long Canyon Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1(b); Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Caltrans has determined the project to be categorically exempt in accordance with Section 15301 (Existing Facilities) Class 1(b)-Existing Facilities of both investors and publicity-owned utilities used to provide electric power, natural gas, sewerage, or other public utility services. Project implementation will have no adverse environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.