Encroachment Permit 02-19-6-RC-0003
2 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Encroachment Permit 02-19-6-RC-0003
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SImon Cre JCIX, LLC proposes to construct an O'Reilly Auto Parts store along the eastbound lane of SR 70 in plumas County at post mile 45.443. Work within the right-of-way would include clearing and grubbing, removal of an existing asphalt driveway, construction of a new asphalt driveway, and trenching to install new water pipeline to service the building. The California Department of Transportation (caltrans) will issue an encroachment permit (02-19-6-RC-003) to allow the proposed improvements to occur within the Right-of-way.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
- Other Location Info
- The proposed project is located in Plumas County on state Route (SR) 70 at post mile 45.443.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Caltrans has determined the project to be categorically exempt in accordance with section 15303 (new construction or conversion of small structures) Class 3(d)- construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures; installation of small new equipment and facilities in small structure; and the conversion of existing small structures from one use to another where only minor modifications are made in the exterior of the structure. project implementation will have no adverse environmental impacts.