Medical Records Building Refurbishment
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- University of California, Davis
- Document Title
- Medical Records Building Refurbishment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project refurbishes 16,000 square feet of space in the Medical Records Building to provide space for staff who are currently located in seismically-deficient space. The project would upgrade the building's infrastructure, add power and data, install new systems furnishing and improve finishes of the building.
- Contact Information
University of California, Davis
Facilities Design and Construction 4800 2nd Ave, Suite 3010
Sacramento, CA 95817
Phone : (916) 734-7024
- Other Information
- UC Davis Medical Center - Medical Records Building
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of structure; This construction within existing space is a minor alteration of an existing structure. The project would include interior improvements to building systems and construction of interior space. The project does not expand the building area. The project would have no potential to result in potentially significant impacts and would result in no exceptions to the exemptions.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019018339 PDF 42 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.