Central Plant Generator Emergency Turbine Refurbishment
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- University of California, Davis
- Document Title
- Central Plant Generator Emergency Turbine Refurbishment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project refurbishes an existing gas turbine engine which drives the main generator unit providing power to several building on the UC Davis Sacramento Campus. Work will include disassembling the main compressor frame and rotor, overhauling the combustor, repairing the gearbox, and overhauling the turbine.
- Contact Information
University of California, Davis
Facilities Design and Construction 4800 2nd Ave, Suite 3010
Sacramento, CA 95817
Phone : (916) 734-7024
- Other Information
- UC Davis Sacramento Campus - Central Plant
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of structure; This construction within existing space is a minor alteration of an existing structure. The project would include interior improvements to building systems and construction of interior space. The project does not expand the building area. The project would have no potential to result in potentially significant impacts and would result in no exceptions to the exemptions.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019018338 PDF 43 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.