Calafia Beach Parking Lot/Road Asphalt Repairs and Slurry Seal
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Calafia Beach Parking Lot/Road Asphalt Repairs and Slurry Seal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove and replace deteriorated existing asphalt, overlay asphalt, apply slurry seal coat and resripe pavement markings (ADA parking, standard parking stalls, stall numbers, directional arrows and stop limit lines). No ground disturbance only removal and replacement of previously installed asphalt. Measures to be implemented to avoid significant impact may be obtained by submitting a request to the project Environmental Coordinator listed below.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (949) 324-9130
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environmental is anticipated in compliance with section 15300.4. If the project is implemented as indicated within the CDPR Project Evaluation Form, then it is exempt under CEQA Section 15301 - existing facilities. The action falls under the Department List of Exempt activities according to CEQA Section 15300.4 as outlined in the Dept of Operations Manual, Chapter 0600: class 1, section 15301: existing facilities.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019018335 PDF 54 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.