Unroe Water Diversion and Stream Crossings Project (Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0351-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Unroe Water Diversion and Stream Crossings Project (Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0351-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 1 encroachment. The encroachment is for stream crossing maintenance on an unnamed tributary to Johnson Creek. Work for this encroachment will include removal of large woody debris blocking the culvert and culvert maintenance.
- Contact Information
Greg O' Connell
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5790
- 39.234632°'"N 123.536344°'"W
- Parcel #
- North Fork Navarro River watershed
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project maintains an existing structure where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, threatened, or rare species or their habitat pursuant to 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019018331 PDF 288 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.