Fetzer Saracina Vineyards (Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0527-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Fetzer Saracina Vineyards (Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0527-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The existing site is described as a man-made 50 ft long x 4 ft wide diagonal lateral channel, running from the natural channel to a 'sump' with an approximate surface area of 144 sf (12 ft x 12 ft) where the pump intake is installed. Diversion of water is authorized under water right application A016561 an existing contract (Uniform Water Supply Agreement) between Saracina Vineyards and Mendocino County Russian River Flood Control and Water Conservation Improvement District (RRFC), for a max of 75 acre-feet per annum (less any reduction required by RRFC) at a rate not to exceed 2,400 gpm. This agreement does not cover water diversion under any other water rights permitted by the state or claimed by Saracina Vineyards. Ground water and subterranean channel flow diversion activities are not covered under this agreement.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5671
- 39.0038186°'"N 123.11303281°'"W
- Parcel #
- Russian River
- Other Location Info
- 1.5 aerial miles north-northeast of Hopland 11684 South Hwy 101
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities will be conducted in a manner to protect water quality and free flowing conditions in the Russian River. No mature or scenic trees will be removed. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, threatened, or rare species or their habitat pursuant to 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019018325 PDF 62 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.