Bill Wallace, Sr. Pipe Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Bill Wallace, Sr. Pipe Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To replace an existing 24-inch diameter irrigation steel pipe in the left (west) levee of the Colusa Drain Canal with a 24-inch diameter by 3/8' wall thickness epoxy coated steel pipe; a siphon breaker; and a gear operated positive closure device.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Other Location Info
- City: Arbuckle Location Specific: The project is located 1.24 miles west of the intersection of Sachreiter Basin Rd and Sycamore Slough Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Board has determined that the project is categorically exempt from CEQA under a Class 2 Categorical exemption (CEQA Guidelines Section 15302) covering replacement or reconstruction of existing structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.