Reclamation District No. 784 Pipe Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Reclamation District No. 784 Pipe Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To replace an existing 18-inch diameter corrugated metal drain pipe with an 18-inch diameter by 3/16" wall thickness corrosion proof welded steel pipe. The improvements will also include a new inlet structure with trash rack, outfall structure, drainage gate, riprap apron and facility markers.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Other Location Info
- City: Plumas Lake Location Specific: The project is located east of Highway 70, on the left (east) levee of Best Slough.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Board has determined that the project is categorically exempt from CEQA under a Class 2 Categorical Exemption (CEQA Guidelines Section 15302) covering replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and under a Class 3 Categorical Exemption (CEQA Guidelines Section 15303) covering construction of small structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.