20-foot Swath Removal of Vegetation on Alvarado Flood Control Channel Project (Streambed Alteration agreement No. 1600-2018-0309-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- 20-foot Swath Removal of Vegetation on Alvarado Flood Control Channel Project (Streambed Alteration agreement No. 1600-2018-0309-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0309-R5, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Daniel Perez, California Department of Transportation. The project will consist of clearing vegetation and excess sediment from a portion of Alvarado Creek, within a 20-foot wide by 1,456 foot long swath, totaling 0.67 acre.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 467-4283
- La Mesa
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- Location specific: South of Interstate 8 Fletcher Parkway off-ramp, in the City of La Mesa, County of San Diego.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Tit. 14, sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves one-time maintenance of an existing flood control channel adjacent to an existing public freeway off-ramp.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.