Resort 33kV Deteriorated Pole Replacement #2 Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0208-R6)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- Resort 33kV Deteriorated Pole Replacement #2 Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0208-R6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0208-R6, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project applicant, Southern California Edison. The project is limited to the removal and replacement of one existing wood distribution pole. The pole will be accessed by foot and the removal/replacement will be carried out using hand-held tools and equipment. Project implementation will result in disturbance to 0.007 acre of Fish and Game Code section 1602 resources including Scalebroom Scrub (Lepidospartum squamatum Shrubland Alliance) and California sagebrush (Artemisia californica).
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (909) 945-3484
- Other Location Info
- Valle Vista within San Jacinto River
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301b, 15302c
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is located on an existing distribution line ROW and involves maintenance of the existing facility, specifically, the replacement of an existing distribution pole.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019018213 PDF 44 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.