Hillstone Farms Culvert Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Hillstone Farms Culvert Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to replace a failed existing culvert crossing and stabilize a streambank below an existing facility structure. Project would include removal and replacement of the failed culvert when the creek is dry. The new culvert will be sized to pass the 100-year flood and set just below grade to allow for native channel bed material to embed the culvert. The inlet and outlet will each have approx 15 lf of RSP placed for stability and interplanted with willows for channel bank stability and enhanced stream functions. Just downstream, approx 60 lf of failing RSP will be replaced with a bioengineered structure of RSP and willows to stabilize the banks protecting the existing structure.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
- 38.704061°'"N 122.956215°'"W
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves annual replacement of an existing failed culvert and bank stabilization located at the site of the existing structures being restored and rehabilitated to meet current standards of public safety, with no expansion of use.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019018186 PDF 41 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.