Crown Castle CC2018-241, AT&T Densification Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Utilities Commission, California (California Public Utilities Commission)
- Document Title
- Crown Castle CC2018-241, AT&T Densification Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of fiber optic cable support equipment in Huntington Park, Bell Gardens, Lynwood, Compton, Downey, Long Beach, Paramount, California.
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-2124
- Bell Gardens Compton Compton, Lynwood, Bell Gardens, Huntington Park, Downey, ... Downey Huntington Park Long Beach Lynwood Paramount
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Note: See NOE for full details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Cont. 15032(c); Under D.10-12-004, the CPUC determined that the projects proposed by mobilite would qualify as exempt under on or more CEQA categorical exemptions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.