Mobilite NPC2018-96 Small Cell and Marco Deployment Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Utilities Commission, California (California Public Utilities Commission)
- Document Title
- Mobilite NPC2018-96 Small Cell and Marco Deployment Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of small cell network sites and other support equipment in Alameda County, California.
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102
Phone : (415) 703-2124
- Dublin Fremont Livermore Oakland
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Cont. 15032(c); Under D.10-12-004, the CPUC determined that the projects proposed by mobilite would qualify as exempt under one or more CEQA categorical exemptions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.