Repair erosion at slipout, install wire mesh to minimize erosion - 3Q070/0411900147
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 4 (Oakland) (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- Repair erosion at slipout, install wire mesh to minimize erosion - 3Q070/0411900147
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair slipout at the above location. This repair will contain the erosion causing the unstable material to spill onto the roadway and make the transportation corridor safer for travelers.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 4
Environmental Maintenance 111 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-6206
- San Mateo
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: Northbound Route 35 at PM 15.7, at Sierra Morena Road, near Woodside, San Mateo County. Note: See NOE for full details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 21084, 14 CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Modernization of highway/tunnel by resurfacing, restoration, rehabilitation, reconstruction, adding shoulders or adding auxiliary lanes. (e.g., parking, weaving, turning, climbing).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019018146 PDF 47 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.