Line 225 Vegetation Trimming Routine Maintenance Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0256-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Line 225 Vegetation Trimming Routine Maintenance Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0256-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0256-R5, pursuant to Section 1602 of the fish and game Code to Southern California Gas Company. The project is limited to the routine maintenance of a section of the Line 225 gas transmission pipeline. The pipeline crosses, and is suspended above, the channel of the Santa Clara River. Note: See NOE for full details.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (562) 342-7151
- 34.4278°'"N 118.5756°'"W
- Santa Clarita
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Location: The project is located along the Southern California Gas Company's Line 225 pipeline as it spans the Santa Clara River, within the City of Santa Clarita, County of Los Angeles, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, tit. 14, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1 consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.