Repair damaged AC pavement and broken PCC slabs - 2Q880 / 0419000074
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 4 (Oakland) (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- Repair damaged AC pavement and broken PCC slabs - 2Q880 / 0419000074
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair damaged AC pavement and broken PCC slabs. This repair will and make the transportation corridor safer for travelers and provide a smoother ride.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 4
111 Grand Avenue Environmental Maintenance
Oakland, CA 94623-0060
Phone : (510) 286-6008
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: On Route between PM 28.3 and PM 29.0 between 23rd Ave and Fruitvale Avenue, in Oakland, Alameda County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300 et seq
- Reasons for Exemption
- *Exempt Status Continued: [x] Emergency Project (Sec. 21080(b)94); 15269(b)(c) Modernization of highway/tunnel by resurfacing, restoration, rehabilitation, reconstruction, adding shoulders or adding auxiliary lanes. (e.g., parking, weaving, turning, climbing).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.