SCE TD1350648 Santa Clara H-Frame Deteriorated Role replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0284-R5).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 4 (Fresno) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4)
- Document Title
- SCE TD1350648 Santa Clara H-Frame Deteriorated Role replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0284-R5).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0284-R5, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Southern California Edison. The Project includes activities related to replacement of a wooden H-Frame consisting of two 70-foot tall deteriorated wood distribution poles (1865968E and 614471E) with caissons saced approximately ten feet apart and replacing then in-kind with new 70-foot tall wood distribution poles with caissons to create a replacement H-Frame structure connected with a single overhead crossarm at the top.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4
Central Region 1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4017
- 34.416175°'"N 118.654244°'"W
- Santa Clarita
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: The Project is located within the Santa Clara River approximately 6 miles west of Santa Clarita, Los Angeles County, State of California.
- Other Information
- Note: See NOE for full details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1(b), Tit. 14, Sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project includes the maintenance of an existing facility of a publicly-owned utilities used to provide electric power, natural gas, sewerage, or other public utility services with no expansion of use. No trees will be removed. The Project will not have significant environmental impacts if it is completed under the protective features of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0284-R5.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.