City of Cloverdale Routine Creek Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0266-R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- City of Cloverdale Routine Creek Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0266-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0266-R3, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to City of Cloverdale. Project entails routine vegetation and sediment maintenance activities on the above referenced creeks and associated tributaries.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3
2825 Cordelia Rd, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 576-2869
- Other Location Info
- Porterfield and Icaria Creeks
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project maintains existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.