Crown Castle CC2018-217, Beverly Hills project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Utilities Commission, California (California Public Utilities Commission)
- Document Title
- Crown Castle CC2018-217, Beverly Hills project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of fiber optic cable support equipment in Inglewood and Los Angeles, CA.
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-2124
- Inglewood Inglewood, Los Angeles, City of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles
- Cross Streets
- W 102nd St., S Doty Ave.; W 111th St., and Van Buren Ave.,
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061b3; 15301b; 15031c; 15032c
- Reasons for Exemption
- Under D.07-04-045, the CPUC determined that the projects proposed by Crown Castle would qualify as exempt under one or more CEQA categorical exemptions.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2019018075 PDF 47 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.