Mobiltie NPC2018-89 Small Cell and Macro Deployment project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Utilities Commission, California (California Public Utilities Commission)
- Document Title
- Mobiltie NPC2018-89 Small Cell and Macro Deployment project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of small cell network sites and other support equipment in Orange County, CA.
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-2124
- Costa Mesa
- Cross Streets
- Randolph Av. & Bristol St.; Bristol St. & Paularino Ave.; S. Coast Dr. & Bear St.;
- Other Information
- Anton Blvd. & Avenue of Arts; Date Place & Harbor Blvd.; Victoria St. & Harbor Blvd.; Danielle Dr. & Deedee Dr.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15061(b)3; 15031(b); 15031(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Cont., S: 15032(c) Under D.07-04-045, the CPUC determined that the projects proposed by Crown Castle would qualify as exempt under one or more CEQA categorical exemptions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.