California Aqueduct MP 116.91R Westlands Water District Facility Repairs and Modifications
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- California Aqueduct MP 116.91R Westlands Water District Facility Repairs and Modifications
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Westlands Water District (WWD) requests an encroachment permit from DWR to remove a buried, leaking, non-coated steel pipeline that spans from the pump station located on the Aqueduct to the booster pump station. A 4-foot wide, by 3-foot deep, by 80 foot long trench will be dug to access the non-coated steel pipe. This trench will be dug in 40-foot sections and the full 80 feet will not be open all at once.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Luis Field Division 31770 Gonzaga Road
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 827-5132
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations in land use limitations.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.