Modification of Use Permit U 2018-0004 to allow for the expansion of the existing cannabis facility into existing structures on the adjacent parcel with the same ownership. The manufacturing (Level 1 non-volatile and Level 2 volatile) of cannabis will be the main activity occurring on the new parcel. The former structure intended for cannabis manufacturing, as approved by Use Permit U_2018-0004, will be utilized for other commercial activities.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.