Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0507-R1, Barrker Creek Diversion
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0507-R1, Barrker Creek Diversion
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the operation and maintenance of an existing diversion of Barker Creek and storage of up to 5,000 gallons of water for fire suppression purposes. The diversion is limited to pumping one day per year during high flows between the dates of November 1 to March 31.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2103
- Other Location Info
- Tributary to Hayfork Creek
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- THe project consists of the operation, repair, and maintenance of an existing private facility that involves negligible or no expansion of current use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.