Tolay Lake (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0327-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 3 (Napa) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3)
- Document Title
- Tolay Lake (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0327-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0327-R3, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Sonoma County Regional Parks. Project includes replacement of failing 30"x80' concrete culvert with 48"x62' aluminized steel culvert. Removal of 36"x36' concrete culvert.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3
2825 Cordelia Rd, Sute 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 576-2869
- Other Location Info
- Tolay Lake Regional Park, 5869 Cannon Lane
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is substantially similar to a small habitat restoration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.