Request for a Letter of Non-Objection to Enter State School Lands to Conduct Archaeological, Paleontological, Historical, and Native American Resources*
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Request for a Letter of Non-Objection to Enter State School Lands to Conduct Archaeological, Paleontological, Historical, and Native American Resources*
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Title Continued: *Surveys - W 27128 Authorize approval to enter state school lands to conduct archaeological, paleontological, historical, and Native American resources surveys to support the preparation of an Environmental Impact report for a proposed solar energy project.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6, tit/ 2, S2905, subd.*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *(e)(3) Issuance of a letter of non-objection for the above-mentioned surveys will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.