Fresno I-5 Emergency Rehabilitation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 6 (Fresno) (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- Fresno I-5 Emergency Rehabilitation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This is a interim repair that will address areas of advanced material failure ahead of an accelerated 2R Rehab project scheduled for the 2021 SHOPP.
- Contact Information
G. Williams "Trais" Norris III
California Department of Transportation, District 6
855 M St. Suite 200
Fresno, CA 93721
Phone : (559) 445-6447
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: I-5 from PM 29.1/48.6 and 58.5/60.5. From the Shields Overcrossing to the Merced County line.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084, 14 CCR 15300 et seq
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is a pavement rehabilitation project that stays on the existing pavement only. No ground disturbance will occur.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.