Schoenberg 1200 Popper Theater Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Document Title
- Schoenberg 1200 Popper Theater Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would renovate Suite 1200 in Shoeberg Music Building (2,596 gsf) to upgrade the foyer, theater, and lighting control room.
- Contact Information
University of California, Los Angeles
Capital Programs 1060 Veteran Avenue, CPB
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Phone : (310) 206-9255
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: UCLA campus - 445 Charles E. Young Drive East
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15301, Exst. Facil.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Pursuant to state law and University of California Procedures for Implementation of CEQA, the proposed project is categorically exempt under Article 19, 15301, Class 1, Existing Facilities. The project is exempt because it consists of interior renovations in an existing facility with no expansion of use beyond esixting conditions. Furthermore, per CEQA Section 15300.2, none of the exceptions to a Categorical Exemption would apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.