Hedrick Hall Finish Refurbishment
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Document Title
- Hedrick Hall Finish Refurbishment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would refurbish the student rooms and common areas in Hedrick Hall for Housing and Hospitality Services.
- Contact Information
University of California, Los Angeles
Capital Programs 1060 Veteran Avenue, CPB
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Phone : (310) 206-9255
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Project Location: UCLA campus-- 250 DeNeve Drive
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15301 Exst. Facil.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Pursuant to state law and University of California procedures for Implementation of CEQA, the proposed project is categorically exempt under Article 19, 15301, Class 1, Existing Facilities. The project is exempt because it consists of refurbishment of existing spaces in an existing facility with no expansion of use beyond existing conditions. Furthermore, per CEQA Section 15300.2, none of the exceptions to a Categorical Exemption would apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.