RRUMC Procedure Room Relocation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Document Title
- RRUMC Procedure Room Relocation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would renovate 750 gsf on the 2nd floor of Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical center (RRUMC) to accommodate two replacement procedure rooms.
- Contact Information
University of California, Los Angeles
1060 Veteran Avenue, CPB
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Phone : (310) 206-9255
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: UCLA campus-- 757 Westwood plaza
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15301 Exst. Facil.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Pursuant to state law and University of California Procedures for Implementation of CEQA, the proposed project is categorically exempt under Article 19, 15301, Class 1, Existing Facilities. The project is exempt because it consists of interior renovations to an existing facility no expansion of use beyond existing conditions. Furthermore, per CEQA Section 15300.2, none of the exceptions to a categorical Exemption would apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.