Letter of Non-Objection for the Alta Mira Public Access Project Site Emergency Slope Protection and repair, for remediation of bluff located at the*
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Letter of Non-Objection for the Alta Mira Public Access Project Site Emergency Slope Protection and repair, for remediation of bluff located at the*
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- *Title Continued: the project site adjacent to 3339 Lake Tahoe Boulevard, in South Lake Tahoe, El Dorado County The project is to mitigate the accelerated shoreline erosion and bluff failure at the Alta Mira Public Access Project site in South Lake Tahoe. The project is to construct interim shoreline protection, remove and replace an existing outfall pipeline, install a temporary isolation barrier, install rock revetment along shoreline, and stabilize the eroded slope to a safe condition for continued public access and use of State sovereign land.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- South Lake Tahoe
- El Dorado
- Other Location Info
- Location: Sovereign land in Lake Tahoe in South Lake Tahoe, El Dorado County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 21080(b)(4), Tit 14*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *Sec. 15269(c) Authorization for emergency activities is statutorily exempt from the requirements of the California Environmental Quality Act because it involves specific actions necessary to prevent or mitigate an emergency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.