Removal of Two Hazard Trees in Immigration Station
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Removal of Two Hazard Trees in Immigration Station
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove 2 dead and decayed pine trees marked as hazard trees in the Immigration Station in Angel Island State Park to protect public safety. Work will fell the trees to ground level and remove and dispose of the branches and material. There will be no ground disturbance.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Bay Area District 845 Casa Grande Rd
Petaluma, CA 94954
Phone : 707-769-5652 x208
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor public alterations in the condition of land, water, and vegetation that does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees; and projects limited to the maintenance, repair, and rehabilitation of historic resources in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties, with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.