Pacific gas & electric Company 2018 Bay Waters Towers Maintenance Project-San Francisco Bay, South Bay Salt Pond A2E, South Bay Salt Pond A23, Unnamed Salt Pond
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Document Title
- Pacific gas & electric Company 2018 Bay Waters Towers Maintenance Project-San Francisco Bay, South Bay Salt Pond A2E, South Bay Salt Pond A23, Unnamed Salt Pond
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to repair the electric transmission towers at 52 locations to address corrosion and deterioration of the tower foundations, pile caps, and grade beams. Failure to repair the damage may result in the collapse of the electrical towers, which would jeopardize the transmission of safe and reliable electric service.
- Contact Information
San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board
1515 Clay Street Suite 1400
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 622-2356
- Alameda Marin San Mateo Santa Clara
- Other Location Info
- City: Various Location Specific: At 52 electric transmission towers located in the San Francisco Bay and along the bay margin.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, Sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project constitutes minor repairs to existing structures to maintain physical integrity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.