Withdrawn - Refer to SCH# 2019018345 - Perchloroethylene Groundwater Cleanup Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Withdrawn - Refer to SCH# 2019018345 - Perchloroethylene Groundwater Cleanup Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Note: NOE Withdrawn - Refer to SCH# 2019018345 (see attached). Project would cleanup or prevent the spread of PCE contamination to an aquifer that serves as a source of drinking water. The project is to construct a groundwater treatment system for water supply wells PS 117 and PS 284. The treatment system will include an air stripping system to remove the PCE from groundwater and deliver the treated water to the City's drinking water distribution system. Project tasks include: 1) Conduct a plume management study/capture zone analysis; 2) Prepare a plume management and capture zone analysis report; 3) Prepare a design parameter report; 4) Construct the project based on the final design parameter report.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I St
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5499
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303, 15332
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintenance and/or minor alteration of an existing structure. Construction or remodification of a limited number of new or existing small structures. CL32 Infill development.
- Final Document(s)
- NOE Withdrawal letter from lead PDF 211 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.