Well Workover 44-35B:
1. Pull Existing wellbore equipment (if any)
2. RIH w/ wireline log required sections of cased hole
3. POOH wireline
4. RIH with bridge plug and set at 3000'
5. RIH with wireline and perforate from 2825'-2870'
6. POOH wireline
7. RIH with packer and set above added perforations
8. Perform perforation wash of new perfs
9. POOH and packer
10. RIH with production equipment
11. Return to production
12. After testing added perfs, drill out bridge plug and return to production
13. Additional down-hole work may be conducted as approved by DOGGR.
Oil and Gas Conformity Reviews are ministerial under Kern County Zoning Ordinance and are exempt under Sections 21080(b)(1) and 15268 of the State CEQA Guidelines.
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.