Well Workover 44-35B:
1. Pull Existing wellbore equipment (if any)
2. RIH w/ wireline log required sections of cased hole
3. POOH wireline
4. RIH with bridge plug and set at 3000'
5. RIH with wireline and perforate from 2825'-2870'
6. POOH wireline
7. RIH with packer and set above added perforations
8. Perform perforation wash of new perfs
9. POOH and packer
10. RIH with production equipment
11. Return to production
12. After testing added perfs, drill out bridge plug and return to production
13. Additional down-hole work may be conducted as approved by DOGGR.