Elk Conservation and Management Plan
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Game Commission (California Fish and Game Commission)
- Document Title
- Elk Conservation and Management Plan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- In accordance with Fish and Game code sections 1802 and 3952, CDFW has prepared and finalized a plan to guide efforts to conserve and manage biologically sustainable populations of Elk (Cervus canadensis spp.) in California.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game Commission
P.O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94244-2090
Phone : (916) 445-3789
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- cal code regs, tit 14 S 15307
- Reasons for Exemption
- CDFW took final action on Dec 12, 2018 with respect to the project. In taking its final action for the purposes of CEQA (CEQA, Pub. Resources Code, S 21000 et seq.), CDFW finalized the Elk Conservation and Management Plan relying on the categorical exemption for "Actions by Regulatory Agencies for Protection of Natural Resources" contained in CEQA Guidelines section 15307. (Cal Code Regs., tit. 14 S 15307). Note: See NOE for full description.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.