Torrey Pines Bluff Failure Signage (18/19-SD-11)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Torrey Pines Bluff Failure Signage (18/19-SD-11)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install two custom signs on the Del Mar Formation near Flat Rock in Torrey Pines State Beach to protect public health and safety. Signs will be mounted on 2" x 12' x 14 gage steel square posts. Holes will be drilled into the Formation rock at an approximate depth of 1' - 2'. Square posts will be cemented in place. Measures to be implemented to avoid impact may be obtained by submitting a request to the project Environmental Coordinator listed below.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3771
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA Section 15300.4. If the project is implemented as indicated within the CDPR Project Evaluation Form, then it is exempt under CEQA Section 15311 - Accessory Structures. The action falls under the Department List of Exempt activities according to CEQA Section 15300.4 as "installation of signs."
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.