California City OHV Safety and Education
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- California City OHV Safety and Education
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will assist the California City fire Department in supporting the City's OHV community. Full-time Fire Rescue personnel staff the OHV station Borax Bill for major holidays throughout the year with the purpose of providing emergency medical service and aiding in search and rescue operations.
- Contact Information
Brian Robertson, OHMVR Division Chief
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-4442
- California City
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: California City OHV trails and Borax Bill Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15378 not CEQA proj.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.