Modoc National Forest, Bald Mountain Restoration Environmental Review Documents
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Modoc National Forest, Bald Mountain Restoration Environmental Review Documents
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project funds completion of environmental analysis and documentation for proposed restoration activities within the Bald Mountain area. The current project does not include actual implementation of the restoration activities.
- Contact Information
Brian Robertson, OHMVR Division Chief
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-4442
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: Bald Mountain
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- [X] Activity not subject to CEQA review. Section 15378, Not a CEQA project Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.