USFS Stanislaus National Forest Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- USFS Stanislaus National Forest Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves funding for ground operation and maintenance activities at OHV recreation sites and routine route and trail maintenance. Typical maintenance activities include but are not limited to restroom maintenance, trash disposal, campsite cleaning, informational signage installation maintenance, repair or replacement, maintain or repair barriers, signs and picnic tables, removal or downed or dead trees from trails, repair of trails from erosion and barrier installation to confine travel to designated routes.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-4442
- Calaveras Tuolumne
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: Stanislaus National Forest- Mi-Wok, Calaveras, Summit, and Gorveland Ranger Districts.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15301 Exst. Facil.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.