Operation of the New Well for the Orland Livestock Comm. Yard, Inc. water system.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of the New Well for the Orland Livestock Comm. Yard, Inc. water system.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB), as the responsible agency, will be issuing an amended water supply permit to Orland Livestock Comm. Yard, Inc. for the operation of a new well, which replaced the old well (Well 01).
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Valley District Office 364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 101
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4861
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: Just south of the town of Orland in Glenn County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Tit. 14, Sec. 15303, Tit. 22*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *Sec. 60101 The public water system is existing and newly discovered by SWRCB district staff. The State Water resources Control Board is a responsible agency for this project and is not responsible for the California Department of Fish and Wildlife filing fees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.