State Route 55 Roadside safety Improvements PM 13.2-17.8
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 12 (Santa Ana) (California Department of Transportation, District 12)
- Document Title
- State Route 55 Roadside safety Improvements PM 13.2-17.8
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Roadside safety improvements to minimize highway workers exposure to traffic by providing safe access along State Route 55 between La Veta overcrossing and State Route 91 in the county of Orange.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 12
1750 East 4th Street, Suite 100
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Phone : (657) 328-6139
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: Along State route 55 from La Veta overcrossing to SR 55/SR 91 Interchange.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15301, Class 1(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No Significant Environmental Impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.