Safer Consumer Products Regulations: Listing Paint or Varnish Strippers Containing Methylene Chloride as a Priority Product in Regulation (Regulation Reference
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Safer Consumer Products Regulations: Listing Paint or Varnish Strippers Containing Methylene Chloride as a Priority Product in Regulation (Regulation Reference
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DTSC pursuant to authority granted by Health and Safety Code Sections 25252, and 58012, approved a regulatory amendment to amend section 69511 and section 69511.3 to Article 11, Chapter 55, Division 4.5 of Title 22, California Code of Regulations. The proposed action will add one new Priority Product, Paint or Varnish Strippers Containing Methylene Chloride, to the Priority Products List (Article 11).
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
1001 I Street, 12 Floor
Sacramento, CA 95812
Phone : (916) 255-6677
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- *General Rule The project will not result in a change in any physical conditions in the environment, including land, air, water, minerals, flora, fauna, ambient noise, and objects of historic or aesthetic significance. Therefore, DTSC finds with certainty that there is not a possibility that the activities in question will result in a significant environmental effect.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.