General Lease - Recreational Use - W 27018
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational Use - W 27018
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease-Recreational Use beginning December 3, 2018, for a term of 10 years, for removal of an existing boat dock and access ramp; the construction, use, and maintenance of a new boat dock and access ramp.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Huntington Beach
- Other Location Info
- Location: Sovereign land in the Main Channel of Huntington Harbour, adjacent to 16792 Coral Cay Lane, Huntington Beach, Orange County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Exst Facil. *
- Reasons for Exemption
- *(Cal. Code Regs. tit 2, S2905, subd. (a)(2)) Issuance of a 10-year General Lease-Right-of-Way Use for the above-mentioned structures(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.