General Lease- Public Agency Use - W27217
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease- Public Agency Use - W27217
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Public Agency Use beginning December 11, 2018, for a term of 10 years, for repair, operation, and maintenance of an existing rock revetment.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1890
- Santa Barbara
- Other Location Info
- Location: Sovereign land in the Pacific Ocean, southwest of Sand Point Road, near Carpinteria, Santa Barbara County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Exst Facil. *
- Reasons for Exemption
- *(Cal. Code Regs. tit 2, S2905, subd. (a)(2)) Issuance of a 10-year General Lease-Right-of-Way Use for the above-mentioned structures(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.